Choosing the best Hot Water System for your situation can be a difficult task. Whilst purchase price is a major consideration, these days there is more emphasis on how the product will save you money in the long term, such as water saving technology and energy efficiency. A Hot Water System is generally seen as a product that will last for a number of years so it’s important to make the right decision when you do purchase a new one.
When selecting a hot water system, it’s important to consider:
- Number of bathrooms and fixtures.
- Water efficiency rating on your fixtures
- Number of people that will be using the hot water service on a daily usage.
- What type of energy source that can be used and be more efficient?
- The total amount of hot water used in a day.
- The time off day or night that hot water is high in demand.
- Whether to upgrade to a more cost / energy efficient technology